Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Anger

Anger

One of my problems is to avoid rejection at maximum, mainly, from unknown people I have just met for the first time. It is very illogical.
As a teacher, I am very used to rejection. Why, then, in some cases, just the appearance of rejection hurts me and in other cases not? Even when preaching, I am also used to rejection.
I have just found out one way to avoid this kind of feeling: look to Lord's sovereignty.
Let us suppose someone is angry with me, but I hardly know him.
Everything is under God's will, so this anger too.
Instead of thinking too much about rejection, I just have to pray to the Lord that is above everything, He is sovereign, so he is above some anger against me.
The problem is that I forget this as if someone's anger is totally detached from the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment