Monday, August 29, 2016

Rubik's Cube

Image result for rubik's cube

My daughter was talking about Chinese students at our children's school. They are famously known as nerds. I told to my children that they must succeed in life. My son told us:
- I can not believe that the Chinese from my class will succeed.
- Why?
- Our class was forbidden to play Rubik's cube, however a group of Chinese disrespects these orders and plays it in front of the teacher but he pretends that nothing is happening and allows them playing.
- Ah... but this does not mean they will not succeed... I told him.
- Last year, the teacher decided to finish the year with a Rubik's cube tournament. Dad, no one of these Chinese won!
- Well... Perhaps you are right.
It was very funny to me.
There are many first immigrants from China that are very courageous and make business without knowing Portuguese. They do not think that even the language is a barrier to work. They are prone to be entrepreneurs instead of working to others. Many Chinese students must also learn Portuguese besides other normal subjects to succeed in class.  Many Chinese immigrants face the unknown with some kind of faith that they will succeed.
Christians have a foundation that enables them to overcome barriers as the Chinese immigrants do.

No comments:

Post a Comment