Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Scheme

Sadly, we have governmental rules that benefits vagabonds and harms workers.
One rule says that if someone lives in an abandoned house for few months, he has taken the property.
Such rule opened one way to take over real sate properties involving thieves, policemen and lawyers. 
There is another law that permits churches to work without paying taxes.
I am quite sure that the false pastor is a lawyer who mocks the Lord. I am quite sure that policemen, this false pastor and thieves (real thieves) are involved in a great scam to legally take possession of real state properties and, by law, do not pay taxes.
Some policemen are corrupt. We were forced to wait many hours to fill a statement describing what happened until another case arrived. A lot of false declarations were written down from the false pastor as my father was dealing a rent contract but the truth that my father told had almost disappeared among so many lies. For me, the text was obviously part of a great scam. What can we do? Trust in men?
As my family is really not used to go to the police station, we did not ask for the statement. It was given to me by a policeman when were outside the police station building going to the car.
I am a Brazilian, but I am really sad about its future.
What can I hope to my children from this country? A country that allows lying for auto defense in court.  
Corruption exists anywhere, but I believe that it is much more organized here.
What does think my Father in Heaven about Brazil?
For now, I would like to leave this country.
Would the Lord help me to move away?



  

No comments:

Post a Comment