Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Hope

I took this photo yesterday, August 9th:


The leaves become yellow once a year. I was hoping to see it again this year. For me, it was sign that the Lord loves me.
Life is hard, but much harder without hope.
The one who threatened to kill me on Saturday must be very dangerous. His name appears in many judicial processes, in some, as a homicide. 
Perhaps I am paranoid thinking about it continually. Perhaps not.
I must focus on Jesus:  Don't be afraid of those who kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul. Rather, fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in Gehenna.
If it is really true that God exists and He has written all my days here on earth, I must not be afraid of anything. My life is not in the hands of an homicide. It may appear so in this earth but it is just an illusion. My life is in God's hand.
This thought made me sing with joy to the Lord.
I arrived home, yesterday, and searched for jobs in Canada.
Guess what? A lot for computer engineering.
Perhaps this idea will vanish quickly from my brain, perhaps not.
Anyway, the hope made me glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment