Thursday, September 1, 2016

Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

I could not sleep yesterday night due to:
  • A strong, persistent urge to urinate
  • A burning sensation when urinating
  • Blood in urine.
Around 4:00H AM, when I saw the blood in urine, my wife took me to a First Aid Center near home. Due to the blood, I considered cancer as an hypothesis.
I managed to sleep when I was given a slowly intravenous injection of buscopan.
After some studies, they concluded that I was with UTI.
Now, one day later, using antibiotics (Cipro), I am much better.
I really can not imagine a world without antibiotics. I thought that UTI was a mortal disease.
My heroin was my wife. In the first aid center, I forgot the documents. My wife had to come back home and take them to the hospital. As my passage there was taking hours and hours, she left me there, but she returned just to pick me up. 
In Ecclesiastes 4:
9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
10If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
11Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
12Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.


No comments:

Post a Comment