Friday, August 12, 2016

Guilt

I took this photo in July 22nd:


Do you see a traffic jam over the bridge (acesso para a av. Bandeirantes)?
Does the sequence of cars a random or a determined one?
Is God really in charge of everything?

We read in the 10 commandments:

Exodus20:7 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.

The false pastor, his homicide companion and other thieves, who invaded my father's house, were pretending to be christians, saying they were taking possession of the land as Joshua took possession of Jericho. They were guilt of breaking the third commandment: not take the name of the Lord in vain.
My father was told that one of the intruders, a dangerous one, was killed. It must be after the damage of the Volks and the robbery of many items from my father's house.
We are not assassins, but in my heart, I really hope that the one killed was the homicide who threatened me.
Am I wrong for such desire? From Psalm 31:

Lordlet me not be put to shame,
    for I call upon you;
let the wicked be put to shame;
    let them go silently to Sheol.
18 Let the lying lips be mute,
    which speak insolently against the righteous
    in pride and contempt.

David asks that the wicked go silently to Sheol. He desires that the wicked perishes.
I really see that the Lord is in charge.
My life is really in Lord's hand.
Even the life of the wicked is in Lord's hand.
Blessed be the name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment