Thursday, August 11, 2016

Wisdom

Here is a photo from my dinner in August, 3rd:


I enjoy very much vegetables, olive oil, fish and rice.
The Almighty loves me and my family.
The Almighty loved Job too.
Satan bet that Job loved the Lord for his own benefit.
The Lord said that it was a lie, Job loved the Lord because He is the only one worth of praise.
The Lord permitted that Job suffered under Satan's power to show he was wrong.
The main cause of suffering is the loss of a precious thing or somebody.
Suffering is like a filter that separates the chosen ones from the rebels. After the huge loss, the chosen ones will praise the Lord while the rebels can not see God that keeps them.
I hope that my father grows much more in faith now that he had big losses due to the intruders that plundered the house and broke the Volks. Let him say like Job:

“Naked I came from my mother’s womb,
    and naked I will depart.
The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away;
    may the name of the Lord be praised.”

No comments:

Post a Comment