Saturday, June 18, 2016

My hard life



I am always asking to our maid that aids to grow our children:
- how hard is my life! Why do I suffer so much? Do you have pity on me?
She replies: I have much more pity on myself!
me: Oh, please, do not be so selfish, have pity on me...

Of course, she has a harder life than mine. I am always complaining but as a joke, because in fact, I and everybody next to me think that I have a good life. Inf fact, I ride my bicycle to work, do not work so much, appreciate the sun rising and setting when going and returning from work, have dinner with my children. What more can I expect from life?
My nephew of 3 years old listens to everything the adults talk.
Today, when visiting him, by brother told me that he said: How hard is my life!
Very funny for a 3 years old guy.
Well, life is not so hard; but it seemed very hard to me 8 years ago.
Jesus helps me to see life in a much lighter way. He is very merciful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment