Friday, June 24, 2016

Hate

Whenever a guy that works in the school where I teach (but I do not know him) enters the restroom and notice my presence, he begins to whisper. At first, it annoyed me. By my side, whenever I see him using the restroom when I enter, I just leave it and search for another one. Now this feeling is evolving to anger. I began to whisper when he comes, perhaps in a revenge. Today, when I was leaving the restroom, I had to slip away to not bump into him. For me, the one who is leaving has the priority. Thus, again, he lifted my anger.


Am I right to feel this way?
The Lord knows my inside much more than I know myself.
I am a little disappointed with myself because I thought I had my anger against others under control.
I realize that I must repent, pray for this guy, ask for the Lord protection and believe that He is by my side, forgiving me, and repairing my heart. Why do I have to make it for such guy? Because, the most important command is to love the Lord above everything, and this command is the key for having a heart repair.


No comments:

Post a Comment