Saturday, June 25, 2016

Family

Today is Saturday. I have 3 children: Kyomi (daughter, older), Ken (son) and Juji (son, younger).  They are very different from each other. Kyomi is a teenager, Ken is almost a teen, and Juji is still a child. I would like to be a great father to all three, but unfortunately I am not. It seems to me that Kyomi is always declaring war against me. Perhaps trying to rebel with no reason. I can not remember acting like that against my parents. It is very hard to talk to her. As I am a little tired of seeing her angry for no reason, nowadays I even do not try to talk to her. I am not sure whether I am right or wrong. Perhaps I am like an ostrich ignoring problems that I should not ignore. 
Ken is much more friendly and talkative. Today I walked with him alone. I said that time goes very fast and soon it will pass 10 years. He must be almost graduating. I told him that each day is not so much different from another day as we follow a routine. If our routine, our habits,  were good, we will progress in life and otherwise, bad habits will lead to a destroyed life. Thus, we must always check our routine: Does it make sense what am I doing?
Juji is a child that is very lazy in thinking. I feel sorry for him: Thinking is one of the most important things to me. He just shows interest in video games and nothing else, not even scores in school. I can not see myself wasting time in games




Anyway, Saturday is ending and I programmed myself to spend some time with my family, otherwise, it seems that I will loose my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment