Saturday, June 9, 2018

Saturday, today.

My mommy is with Alzheimer, lives with my dad and my brother's family.
I visit them every Saturday morning, read the Bible and sometimes have lunch. My sister joins us in less frequent way.
Today is Saturday.
My family: spouse and children went to help a bazaar of a "Pro Poor Children Organization". This organization received donation (toys, clothes) that are selling today for a very low price.
I will take my bike and visit my parents very soon, meanwhile, I was watching some documentaries in youtube. One was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp4YZdSz2aA about plastic surgery in Seoul, another was about microdosing LSD. What are we expecting from hearts without Jesus? Where may someone find rest in this world?
Time to leave the bed. I will take my breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment