Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Mummy

Mummy is 84 year's old, with Alzheimer and lack of equilibrium.
She felt on last Thursday and again on Sunday.
I visited her on Saturday, June, 23rd. It appeared to me that she had pain on her left shoulder, but nothing very severe. Anyway, I knew my sister (which is a physician) should look her.
My sister saw Mommy on Monday, taking her to First Aid Care. She had a broken arm and she will need a physiotherapist.
Saturday, I was observing her at her bed. She was sat down, but she couldn't lie nor stand up. She was always smoothing the blanket. I asked her what she would like to do, but she didn't answer. I prayed asking the Lord to take care of her in a loud voice, but she didn't pay attention. Did the Lord?
I must believe so.
I had to preach on the next day, Sunday, about Peter's mother in law cure on Matthew 8. My sermon was on the way that Jesus transformed Peter's house into a micro heaven where diseases and demons were expelled. Let us say it was some kind of triumphalist view: Jesus comes to my life making heaven to me. However, I was looking to my mommy and wondering: where is heaven?
For my mommy, she will be cured from her disease after death in a new body, with a clear brain. I have to write: Why do I believe Jesus will receive Mommy in paradise?

No comments:

Post a Comment