Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunday, with mommy

Sunday, July 15th, morning with dad;
Sunday, July 15th, afternoon with mommy.
My two sons went to the church. They were in the church from 9:15H AM to 17:00 PM. My brother brought them back and asked to take care of mommy for one or more hours.
I was afraid mommy went to the toilet, despite her diapers, and I had to clean it; but thanks heaven, she didn't go there.
Mommy was not very comfortable at home. I prepared her my oatmeal porridge.
I was very afraid that as she was walking from one side to another, she would fall again.
After sometime, she got tired and slept.
I was looking at her sleeping. Her cranium seems to be smaller in some parts, perhaps due to the Alzheimer.
It is very sad to be old loosing cognition, understanding, clear thoughts, motion and even control of basic things. What does remain after a life?
A life without Jesus is really a wasted life. However, I as Christian may be wasting a lot of my life too when I don't prioritize what is more essential to life, and prioritize my wicked desires to conquer the world to me.
Lord, please take care of me and of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment