Sunday, July 1, 2018

strange music

I visited my parents yesterday. Mommy is with a broken arm, Alzheimer, and can't go to the kitchen due his lack of equilibrium and the kitchen is downstairs. Poor mommy!
Dad keeps on listening to an evil music that is on his head. He thinks that this music is orchestrated by many evil people that know his steps and my steps too, because I'm always in this song.  He told my sister in law about it, asking if she could listen to it. She couldn't.
My paranoid dad understood that she is some kind of evil spy taking information from his house to the great conspiracy against he and me; she bent my brother to the evil side; etc. What a crazy thought!
I tried to tell him that it was all in his head, but then I decided to participate in his story. I told him that their enemies could hire a sniper to kill me or kill him; that my sister in law could easily poison him, etc. (so many ways to kill). I asked him: - if this huge, evil, powerful group wants to kill him, why are they taking so long time? I tried to make him notice the fallacy of his own story.
I urged him to think like that:
- they are articulating my fall, but the Lord is my shield. He is strong and he can bear all evil against me. 
I really would like that he lifted his eyes to look Jesus. 
Lord, help dad because he can't help himself.
Besides the spiritual side, my wife considered that dad should walk and drink water. I will try to help him in this aspect next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment