Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Road to hell

This morning I took this photo:


It is my usual way to work, but the sky was very different. I thought it would be a nice picture which I name it: the road to hell. By the way, can you see the road under the photo?
According to Jesus, many follow the road to perdition that is large and attractive. A road to hell has no signs as: "Hell in 6 miles". By the opposite, the road has signs such as: "Heaven in 6 miles". Just a foolish, a lost man, would walk in this road. After the foolish walks for 6 miles, he reads: "Sorry, you will need more 6 miles". His sings: "I can get no satisfaction!" with all his heart!
Is there a person who consciously walked the road to hell? My Master did it. He was already in heaven, but he left his glory and consciously suffered hell in my place so that I could change direction: leave hell and get heaven. He is the Redeemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment