Monday, July 25, 2016

Patient

I became gradually averse to a person at church. Yesterday I could not get near her. I was wondering if she is some kind of pharisee that I have to avoid. Was I right?
Today, I was upset having to wait in line to receive my laboratory exams for my health check up. I confess I was a little hostile to the attendant because, in my head, she was not attending well.
Was I right?
My Lord rebuked me: "Love is patient". No, I was wrong. However, my Lord is patient with me. 
After my impatience in the line, my lunch package was about to fall from my bicycle  because I did not place it properly. Had it fallen, I would have some trouble eating today.
Here is my lunch package almost to fall from the "bike" (shown by my hand):


Despite my sins, He took care of my lunch.
Love is patient. My Lord is patient. Let me be patient too.

No comments:

Post a Comment