Sunday, July 10, 2016

Father

Yesterday I walked with my parents. They are around 80 years old. My mother is with Alzheimer. My father is healthy. The walking was a very long journey of 2 Km mainly because my mother was feeling pain in the hips but she insisted on walking.
My father has strong opinions about everything. For him, everything is expansive. 
He enjoys staring at things and ask: what is this? He appointed to some kind of concrete cube at the top of a building and asked me: why was that built?


I told him: it is a water tank. 
But how? It can not contain water.
Obviously he knew I was joking, but he wanted to keep the conversation.
Can not you see? They are feeling the walls with glasses in order to keep the water!
Anyway, this building is at Av. Paulista. You can see MASP at the right which is a very touristic point in Sao Paulo. 
I am blessed because I can keep such kind of silly conversation with my parents! Anyway, what is that cube on the top?

No comments:

Post a Comment