Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Choose

Today I took around 10 photos: some in the morning going to the school and some in the afternoon. I chose this one:


It is similar to the one I took yesterday, but here I managed to take the few minutes of the twilight. I was just leaving the faculty by bicycle when I remembered I had forgotten my documents. Therefore, I had to lock my bicycle again and return to my room. I wasted some minutes, but this delay was very important to this photo. Had I arrived at this point some minutes earlier, I know this photo would be very different because the colors in sunset varies a lot. Thus why is this photo on the blog? Is it because the Lord made this happen? Is it because I chose this one among many? Both answers are correct: the Lord made it, I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment