Friday, April 28, 2023

psalm 111: Why should we praise the Lord?

In Psalm 111 we see many reasons to praise the Lord, but let us point two:

  • He is the Creator as in Psalm 111:

2 Yahweh’s deeds are spectacular.

    They should be studied by all who enjoy them.

3 His work is glorious and majestic.

    His righteousness continues forever.

Isaac Newton and Eistein are considered great scientists. They enojoied to stud the deeds of YHWH. I am retired. I should consider to study the creation because it will lead me to praise the Lord.

  • He has a special care to his people.

6 He has revealed the power of his works to his people

    by giving them the lands of other nations as an inheritance.

I should observe more how the Lord is taking care of me in a special way, as a believer. Indeed, the Lord has provided everything I need and more: peace and joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment