Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Psalm91: really protected

 Brazil is a dangerous country. I live in a house. Some guys decided to work as security guards. They roam the streets on their motorcycles. They are supposed to give our neighborhood some security. They go and charge some value from the neighborhood (mainly those who live at home).

I did not adhere to the payment and therefore my home is not protected. Last year my daughter decided to study at night. I take her to the train station and drive her home. It is very unpleasant to find some security when entering or leaving the house. Yesterday I had a strong impression that a motorcycle courier was following me when I went to pick up my daughter.

I read in Psalm 91:

14-16 “If you’ll hold on to me for dear life,” says God,

    “I’ll get you out of any trouble.

I’ll give you the best of care

    if you’ll only get to know and trust me.

Call me and I’ll answer, be at your side in bad times;

    I’ll rescue you, then throw you a party.

I’ll give you a long life,

    give you a long drink of salvation!”

My life is in the Lord's hand. I must trust in Him and rest in Him. He will get me out of any trouble. He is the One who really protects me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment