Friday, April 20, 2018

fecal incontinence

For months, I have problems with fecal incontinence. Thanks heaven, it is not a great problem; but is annoying. In January, I went to the doctor and told him about it. He was wondering about some problem in the sphincter, so he examined me and concluded it was hemorrhoid and prescribed a medicine.
Unfortunately, it was not so simple.
The fecal incontinence persists till now.
I had told the doctor that perhaps, it began with drinking keffir, some kind of yogurt, that I was preparing, mainly to my daughter. I stopped drinking kefir completely but the incontinence persisted. My wife guessed it was due to lactose intolerance.
Today, after a lot of observation, I am quite sure it is lactose. Diary is everywhere: a piece of chocolate, pizza, macaroni, cake, etc.; so I have to pay a lot of attention to anything; that is why it was very difficult to be certain about lactose. I hope it is not cancer.
I am quite sure that nothing happens in total absence of lactose; but it is not so easy to avoid diary.
Perhaps my Lord is taking care of me in order to prevent some cancer. I have really enjoying milk all my life. Even though I know about diary products related to cancer, I would not give up diary so easily... Who knows?!
Anyway, I believe that all things happen to the one who is loved by the Lord and certainly, it is my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment