Wednesday, December 25, 2019

time and money

The purpose of my life is to glorify the Lord and rejoice on him.
The purpose of my life isn't to be rich and live by passive income.
Perhaps, one day, I will live accordingly to what I believe.
Although I really search the Lord by medidating on his words, I feel that I need to grow much more in love, peace and joy.
The Lord has already provided me enough wealth to me. I don't need more. I am very aware of it, however, I enjoy very much to search for new companies to invest; or to have a more focused portfolio that generates more wealth.
I have enough money.
When I spend my time in money related things, am using it wisely?
I know that following some simple principles, I will have more than enough untill my death; and I also know that I won't have much more money if I study more.
So, let me rejoice more on the Lord.
Let me stop waisting time and live to the Lord.
Let me praise him for my life, NOW.
Let me praise him for my health, my family and my friends; for those that the Lord put on my way.
Lord, forgive me when I seem so much focused on money as it were my god.
Forgive me when I don't pray for people around me to convert and follow you.
Help me to bless all people around me, mainly my wife and my children; and after, people in the church, and after, relatives that I meed on Christmas.
Let my lips reflect what is in my heart: that you are my Lord and not that money is my god.
It is so easy to meet people on Christmas and talk about money and it is so difficult to talk about Jesus.
I really don't think that money talking is a sin per si. Jesus himself talked a lot about money. He made many parables talking about treasures, He even compared the Kingdom of Heavens as a great perl that was of great value. So, there is no sin to talk about money; somehow everybody is searching for money, a better life, and even to serve others when discuss projects to earn money. It is fun to me and fun to a lot of people.
However, it is so easy to forget Jesus.
Is there any way to start a conversation talking about money and somehow, change to Jesus? Is there any way to use money related things to lead people to Jesus?
Jesus is my great treasure.
or
money is my great treasure.
In case of money, I don't want to share my wealth position and even I don't want to share my money.
In case of Jesus, I want to teach my knowledge of Him and I want to share Jesus with others.
Let Jesus be my great treasure, Lord.
Let the Spirit guide me.



No comments:

Post a Comment