Saturday, November 2, 2019

God forbid

My father, 82 years old, has paraphrenia. He behaves as someone with schizophrenia. It means that he is somehow paranoid about everybody. Everyone has stolen money from him, mainly my sister in law that lives with him. He listens to what he calls a "little radio". Nowadays, this radio makes he goes somewhere to receive a big check due to selling his own house to Bolsonaro (he means the president's son). However, I explained a thousand times, that this radio is a liar and besides that, all his real estate are blocked due to inventory.
Until now, he has been receiving me well when I visit him, but today, he accused me of taking his money. I went there specially to talk to him, but I couldn't.
As a christian, I understand that I'm a heaven citizen, that my real place is not here; so I don't have to be worried about money. However, I really enjoy thinking about finance, stocks, companies and I would like to become a better investor.
God forbid that I become paranoid as my father. He lives in a world in which he must have money, where every cent counts. He can't enjoy all the gifts that the Lord has provided to him, he even can't see that the Lord is good. He tries to find rest in money where thieves (his loved ones) always rob him. He can't see that he is loved. He can´t rest. He always must pursue an imaginary deal where he earns millions by selling a house. Poor dad! I had admired my father, I thought he was a man with much more good sense than a lot of people in a university, but today, he is really crazy. Poor me that I went there to visit him and I was misinterpreted.
God forbid that I can't rest in Him.
God forbid that I see money as my great treasure because I know that my evil heart longs for money.
Let my Lord be merciful to me and make me rest in Him, always.
Let my Lord make me understand that he is good and he gives whatever he wants to his own children.

No comments:

Post a Comment