Wednesday, May 15, 2019

wife

My wife is generally unrespectful to me. She easily yells for nothing. She claims she only yells to defend herself.
This morning, I was at the toilet listening to youtube. She must said something but I didn't hear anything. She became very very angry and accused me of playing deaf to not hear what she was asking. She wanted me to carry some water. After a lot of screaming, I went to carry the water, but she didn't follow me and I decided to make all the cleaning of the backyard.
She, as her father, thinks of herself as a great worker and she looks to me as a very lazy guy. I really think that she has no respect to me.
The Lord says that the husband must lead his wife and his family; but it is a very difficult task to me.  I must pray about this situation. It affects how our children understand what is a family.
She spends a lot of money in things that I would never spend. I am the controlled guy, I mean in any aspect, finance included; but she is some how uncontrolled. In fact, she can't save much.
In her craziness, many times, she has said she was leaving home.
I told her many times, that the family should be very stable as it is an alliance relationship; but as Proverbs says - the crazy woman destroys her house. I hope my wife is not so  crazy to this point.
There was a just man, Job, who had a crazy wife. So, it must not be a great sin to have a crazy wife.
Anyway, what can I do to have a better marriage?

  • pray for the wife (best way to avoid some grudge.
  • pray together. We pray as family before sleeping.
  • improve communication - it is very difficult. Try to understand what she is doing. It is somehow more difficult nowadays with internet.
  • I have read christian books about family, but she didn't. How to make her read? Should I read to her?
  • I must be a leader and make her listen to me (what is difficult). She is used to think that she is the one who makes things; and I only live in a moon, thinking. For instance, should I control her finance? As she works, she wants to spend her money as she thinks appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment