Thursday, January 25, 2018

Orchid

My daughter received an orchid as a birthday gift. My wife made her responsible for it, however, she fertilized it and suddenly, the orchid lost their leaves and now it is piratically dead.
My wife is trying to bring it to life again.
I tried to take a lesson from it:
Life is fragile.
She has just discovered that its roots were immersed in plenty water. Certainly our daughter does not know what pleases an orchid. This made me think:
We must respect God's laws to keep life.
The Lord created the human being that was stained by sin. As a sinner, every human must die and every human seems the orchid that is almost dead. How to bring a sinner back to life? The Lord established the way to salvation, as the Lord established how an orchid should live.

No comments:

Post a Comment